Why you should keep your 10th gen f150?

I’m certain some of you have come across my previous posts about purchasing a new-to-me truck. I’ve had my eyes set on a newer truck for a couple of years now, diligently saving up and patiently waiting for the perfect deal to come along. Finally, I made it a reality and acquired a 2012 FX4 with the 5.0 engine and 3.73 gears. What ultimately pushed me to take the plunge was the need for more cabin space; with a one-year-old, I required a crew cab, whereas my 10th gen was a supercab. Here are some pictures of both trucks for comparison.

That 2012 FX4 looks fantastic, and it sounds like it’s going to be a perfect fit for your growing family.

The 5.0 engine and 3.73 gears should provide plenty of power and capability for whatever adventures you have planned.

It’s always exciting to finally make that leap after patiently waiting and saving up.

Thanks for sharing the comparison photos; it’s neat to see the evolution from your 10th gen to the new crew cab. Wishing you many miles of happy memories in your new ride