Which hood protector is better: AVS or Weathertech?

Hi folks, So I’m considering adding one of these to my 2020 Supercrew. Has anyone used the Weathertech or AVS hood protectors? What are the pros and cons?

hi brother the advantages and disadvantages are listed in the article they will guide u to make difference between the two Enumerate the benefits and drawbacks of weathertech and AVS hood protectors.

Advantages: Usually less expensive than WeatherTech alternatives.
greater choice of styles and finishes (such as chrome and smoked) to perhaps better complement the appearance of your car.
Cons: In comparison to WeatherTech, some consumers claim that the fit can occasionally be less accurate.
Perhaps more plastic clips will be used for attachment, which some people find unsightly.
AVS Hood Protectors: WeatherTech Hood Protectors

Advantages: Usually less expensive than WeatherTech alternatives.
greater choice of styles and finishes (such as chrome and smoked) to perhaps better complement the appearance of your car.
Cons: In comparison to WeatherTech, some consumers claim that the fit can occasionally be less accurate.
Perhaps more plastic clips will be used for attachment, which some people find unsightly.
WeatherTech Hood Guard

I initially bought a stick-on piece with a blurry chrome look and inset letters because nothing else was available. It worked through a Canadian winter. When AVS released their deflector, I carefully peeled off the original piece, but the letters stayed on the hood. The AVS deflector looked too plain, so I removed and salvaged the letters from the hood and added them to the AVS deflector. The temporary deflector originally came from Luxwood.