Where is the Forward Collision Warning Sensor Located?

Hey guys, quick question for you all. So, I’ve been digging into my truck’s features, and I’m curious about something.

Does anyone know where they usually place the forward collision warning sensor? I’ve been trying to locate it, but I’m not quite sure where to look.

Any ideas or insights you can share would be much appreciated!

1 Like

What kind of truck do you have? Knowing the year, make, and model will help pinpoint the sensor’s location.

1 Like

hallo brother The Forward Collision Warning (FCW) sensor is usually found at the front of your vehicle. It can be located in the emblem or grille area, where it’s integrated behind the car’s emblem or within the front grille. Another common location is on the windshield, near the top, for FCW systems using a camera.

The sensor is positioned at the front because the FCW system needs a clear view of the road ahead to detect potential collisions with other vehicles. This placement allows the sensor to work effectively by having an optimal view of the road.

1 Like

Which truck are you using kindly?
For most trucks, the forward collision warning sensors are located behind the front bumper.
This sensor can usually be accessed from the front without removing the entire bumper