Where can I obtain an extended license for Forscan?

I lost my email and couldn’t get a new one. I need a license extension for two months and guidance on how to activate it on Windows 10. Can someone please message me with the correct steps? Thanks.

Hey @Jason to extend the license for Forscan follow these 4 steps and remember Forscan’s extended license is usually valid for a specific period, like a few months, and is free.

To obtain an extended license for Forscan, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Forscan Forum: Go to the Forscan forums (forum.forscan.org) and create an account if you don’t already have one. You’ll need to be a member to access the extended license.
  2. Generate the License: Once you’ve logged into the forum, look for the “Extended License” section. There you will find instructions on how to generate the extended license for your specific hardware ID.
  3. Download the License: After generating the license, you can download it directly from the forum.
  4. Activate the License in Forscan: With the license file downloaded, open Forscan on your device, go to the “About” section, and use the “Load license key” option to activate your extended license.

If you need further assistance, the Forscan forums are also a great resource for support and guidance from other users.

How to Obtain the Free FORScan Extended License

Step 1: Download the latest version of FORScan from FORScan’s official website.

Register on the official FORScan forum and await approval, which may take a few hours depending on time zones. You will receive an email notification from the forum admin upon acceptance.

Step 2: After approval, log in using your username and password. Proceed to submit a request to generate the free 2-month trial Extended License Key.

Step 3: Fill in the required information, including your hardware ID, which can be found in the FORScan software under the “About” section (the icon with a question mark). Copy the hardware ID to the Support Request form.

Step 4: Submit your request, and allow several hours for processing. You will receive an email notification upon successful request. Check your spam folder if you do not receive the email after 8 hours. The email will contain instructions on how to download and install the free 2-month trial FORScan Extended License key. An internet connection is required for activation, but FORScan does not necessarily need internet connection for subsequent use. One Extended License is valid for single PC or single owner usage.

Step 5: A correctly applied FORScan Extended License will be displayed under the “About” section, showing the full name of the registered user and the validity date.

How to Obtain the Paid FORScan Extended License

Step 1: Download the latest version of FORScan from FORScan’s official website.

Register on the official FORScan forum and await approval, which may take a few hours depending on time zones. You will receive an email notification from the forum admin upon acceptance.

Step 2: After approval, log in using your username and password. Proceed to the product section here.

Step 3: Purchase your preferred Paid Extended License, choosing between 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, or lifelong subscriptions.

Step 4: After your order is processed, you will receive an email confirmation with the activation code and installation instructions. An internet connection is required for activation, but FORScan does not necessarily need internet connection for subsequent use. One Extended License is valid for single PC or single owner usage.

Step 5: A successfully activated Paid FORScan Extended License will be displayed under the “About” section, showing the full name of the registered user and the validity date.

Go to the Download FORScan link and select Free Extended Licence. You may need to register with FORScan in order to get a licence.