What are the best protective floor mats for an F-150?

I’m getting my STX SuperCrew soon and one of the first things I want to get is all-weather floor mats. I had WeatherTech floor liners in my last F150 and loved them, but I have a set in my Honda Pilot that I don’t like because they’ve deformed and fold inward. They’re expensive, so I’m not sure if I want to risk buying them again. I noticed WeatherTech has a new HP series that looks more rubbery. I’m considering those but want to know what others are using. I know about brands like Husky, Maxliner, and Ford, but there are probably many others I don’t know about. I’d love to hear your experiences, opinions, and see photos if you have them. My truck will deal with a lot of dirt, mud, and water in Florida, but no snow.

Congratulations on the new STX SuperCrew! For floor mats, you might want to consider WeatherTech’s new HP series based on what you mentioned.

They’re known for their durability, and the rubbery HP material could solve the folding issue you experienced.

Here are some of the things you should know:

Pros:

• Excellent coverage
  • Reliable retention system
  • Easy to clean

But don’t stop there! Husky Liners are also highly recommended and are known for:

Pros:

• Thick rubber construction
  • Ideal for heavy-duty use

Here are some resources to help you compare:

For the inside of your vehicle to be protected, you must install all-weather floor mats. Considering that you had a mixed experience with WeatherTech, you might want to give the new HP series a look because of their more flexible and rubbery construction. Husky Liners are highly praised by consumers for their fit and longevity, especially in muddy and unclean environments. Another well-liked choice is Maxliner, which is renowned for being both affordable and robust. A flawless fit is guaranteed with Ford’s OEM all-weather mats, which are also a good option. Further information may be obtained by reading reviews and posting about experiences in forums. Before making a purchase, try to see and compare the mats in person.

Husky Liners Weatherbeater mats fit 2015 - 2024 Ford F-150 SuperCrew models (including 2022 - 2024 Lightning models) without fold-flat storage for the front seats.