What are the best mud flaps for an F150?

I have an F150 Powerboost on the way. I ordered it on October 7, 2023. The window sticker was issued on November 16, 2022. The build is scheduled for November 23, 2022. It’s supposed to arrive at the dealer between December 1 and December 7, but I doubt it will be that early.

I had Weathertech on my TRX and really liked them. I saw someone installing them on an F150, and it looked different – not as easy.

So, has anyone found good mudflaps for F150s?

1 Like

The Great ANMOSVO Mud Guards for F150 (2021-2024) are a great way to keep your truck clean. They fit models without OEM fender flares, like the XL, XLT, Platinum, LARIAT, Tremor, King Ranch, and Limited, but they don’t fit the Raptor.

1 Like

Hey Jason! Congrats on your new F150 Powerboost! I also have an F150 and installed Husky Liners mud flaps. They fit great and were pretty easy to install. I’ve heard good things about ANMOSVO Mud Guards too, but I found Husky to be a bit more straightforward.

Another option you might want to consider is the OEM mud flaps from Ford. They’re designed specifically for the F150, so they should fit perfectly. Plus, they maintain the truck’s sleek look.

Congrats on the F150 Powerboost! For mudflaps, Weathertech makes F150-specific ones, or you can try OEM or brands like Husky Liners and Gatorback.

For your F150 Powerboost, WeatherTech No-Drill Mud Flaps are a highly recommended option due to their durability and ease of installation. These mudflaps are custom-fit for F150s and utilize a QuickTurn fastening system, which means you can install them without any drilling or modifications to your truck, making the process straightforward and secure.