What are some common issues to watch out for with a 2002 Ford Lightning?

So, I’ve got my 2002 Ford Lightning up for sale. It’s got around 62,000 miles on it and recently had a tune-up and dyno test, putting out 412RWHP and 541TQ. Here’s the rundown on the mods: custom Roadrace 3-link rear suspension with leaf spring delete, QA1 adjustable coil-over shocks, custom Watts linkage, Bellteck 3" dropped front springs (with 1/2 coil cut), Bassani headers, 6# lower pulley, BBK cold air intake, AFCO heat exchanger, SnugTop tonneau, emblem delete, Navigator console, and custom Ford full-power seats, billet grills, and Boyd Coddington custom 20"X10" wheels with Toyo 295/40/20 tires.

Oh, and it’s got Bassani mid-pipers, Magnaflow high-performance cats, SS mufflers, and 4" tips.

I took it to the track once and ran 13.30@103 on a non-prepped and dirty track, but that was before adding the cold air intake. I ran it with the tonneau and a full tank of gas, with a mild street tune in the SCT3 tuner. With a good track and a more aggressive tune, it should easily hit the 12.70 range or even faster.

Asking price is $16,000, and I’m willing to deliver to the lower 48 states if the buyer splits the fuel costs. The truck usually gets around 16+MPG, with a high of 17.6, but you really have to drive like a grandma for that. Also throwing in a set of '03 factory wheels with BFG drag radials, which have only seen 5 passes.