Space White or Leadfoot

I ordered a 2022 STX Fx4 space White on May 1st… I have never seen space White in person, but like that it has some grey undertones to it. Oxford White is just too White for my taste…

Now I’ve seen some images and video and space White looks like it has a lot of blue in it which I wouldn’t be satisfied with… Wondering if I should have gone with Leadfoot which I’ve always appreciated in person. I love the military look it has.

Questions-

Is Leadfoot easy to keep clean or does it show dirt easily?

Is space White a light blue shade?

Thoughts/comments?

What would you order…

Thanks

1 Like

Choosing a car, especially for men is quite a task :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Most men do prefer black or grey…

Now to your question, Leadfoot color is generally considered to be good at hiding dirt and doesn’t show dirt as easily as lighter colors. However, no color is completely dirt-proof, and lighter dust and pollen might be more visible on darker shades like Leadfoot. It is a unique color that many appreciate for its distinctive, almost military-like appearance.

On the other hand, Space White is not typically described as a light blue shade. The perception of color can vary greatly under different lighting conditions, and while some might see blue undertones, it’s generally seen as white with grey undertones.

If I were you, I would go for Leadfoot.