Post your pics with 17" wheels here!

I can’t be the only one wondering… there’s such a better tire selection with 17" so I’m thinking about changing mine from 18" to 17"… I’ve searched but don’t see many with 17’s… got 'em?? Post 'em. Thanks

1 Like

Switching from 18 inch wheels to 17 inch wheels on your 2023 Tacoma TRD Sport allows you to have additional tyre options. Simply make sure the smaller wheels suit your brakes, and a tyre shop can adjust your speedometer if necessary. Look for 265/65R17 tyres online or in tyre retailers, which are the standard size for your Tacoma’s 17-inch wheels. They can recommend specific tyres based on your driving type (highway, off-road, etc.). Most importantly, choose wheels and tyres that will fit your truck safely.

wheels: Black Rhino Boxer 17x8

tires: Falken Wildpeak AT Trail 225/55/17

Having faced similar tire selection issues myself, I found that switching from 18" to 17" wheels can indeed offer a broader range of tire options. After doing some research and exploring various sources, I discovered that 17" wheels often provide more choices, potentially improving performance and affordability. To find the right tires, I recommend checking tire retailers, online marketplaces, and automotive forums for recommendations and reviews specific to 17" sizes. Sharing and comparing experiences with others who’ve made the switch can also help in finding the best options for your vehicle.