How much is a ford raptor

I watched a Ford Raptor roar past me on the highway, its powerful presence ignites a spark of desire within me. Curiosity takes hold, prompting me to wonder about its price. With dreams of off-road adventures dancing in my head, I eagerly seek to uncover the cost of owning such a beast…

2 Likes

The Ford Ranger Raptor was launched in 2018, with an introductory price of ₱1.898 million.
Ford Philippines, in 2023, increased the Ranger Raptor price to ₱2.339 million

2 Likes

Hey there!
If you’re looking to snag a Ford Raptor, you’re looking at a starting price of around $65,840 for the 2021 model.

But prices can climb higher depending on the year, model, and any extra goodies you want to throw in.

The 2024 model, for example, starts at $80,325 and can go up to $111,550 with all the bells and whistles.

So, if you’ve got your heart set on one of these bad boys, better start saving those pennies!

They ain’t cheap, but man, are they worth it if you’re after that beastly performance and off-road prowess.

2 Likes

Can you convert these figures to American dollars?

2 Likes

TBH it depends on your type I bought a used 2016 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Platinum Pickup 4D the one that is about 6 and a half feet at $25,000. But that was around 2020, its neat and still in mint condition. If I was to sell it, I would consider nothing less than $20,000

2 Likes

The base 2024 F-150 Raptor starts around $80,325, but can easily climb to $111,550 with all the bells and whistles. That’s because there are two engine options: a powerful EcoBoost V6 for those who like to tread lightly, and a monstrous V8 in the Raptor R for the ultimate off-road thrill. So, the price tag depends on how much muscle you need under the hood!

2 Likes

Check out this link and get to know everything about ford raptor How To Start Ford Raptor With Key And Other Cool Features You Didn’t Know - Ford Digest

1 Like

The Ford Raptor certainly lives up to its name, evoking excitement with its powerful performance and rugged design. If you’re dreaming of off-road adventures in a Raptor, here’s what you need to know about its pricing:

Starting MSRP: Prepare for a substantial investment. The base price for the 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor starts at $78,440 . However, this is just the beginning.

Trims and Options: The Raptor comes in various trims, with the top-tier F-150 Raptor R pushing the price closer to $112,000 when fully loaded with options . Features like upgraded sound systems, performance packages, and special editions can significantly increase the cost.

Hidden Costs: Owning a Raptor involves more than just the purchase price. Expect higher fuel expenses due to its powerful engine, and maintenance costs for this high-performance truck may be higher than for a standard vehicle.

Main Raptor Variations:

• Ford F-150 Raptor: The original Raptor is celebrated for its off-road capabilities. Starting at $78,440, it offers a balanced mix of performance and utility.
  • Ford F-150 Raptor R: The ultimate Raptor variant, featuring a supercharged V8 engine for enhanced power. The starting MSRP is $90,035, and with options, the price can easily exceed six figures .

Alternatives to Consider:

If the Raptor’s price tag is daunting, here are some alternatives that might fulfill your off-road needs:

• Ford Ranger Raptor: A smaller, more affordable option starting at $57,065. It still delivers impressive off-road performance and might be a suitable compromise .
  • Chevy Colorado ZR2: This Chevrolet option starts around $48,000 and offers excellent off-road capabilities at a more reasonable price .
1 Like

According to me I had a friend whom told me the price is at $80,435