How is the consumption of 2019 F150 5.0 oil capacity

Just wanted to ask if anyone else had a problem with their car using too much oil. How much oil was your car using and how far did you drive?

I had my oil changed at their place. About 1500 miles later, I noticed it was low, so I took it back to them.

They changed the oil again and told me to come back after driving 500 to 1000 miles. I returned after about 700 miles, and it was two quarts low out of 8.8.

They want me to leave the car with them on Sunday night. I’ve had several F150 trucks since 2008 and never had this issue before.

It sounds like you’re experiencing an unusual issue with your car using too much oil. It’s concerning that it was two quarts low out of 8.8 after only 700 miles, especially since you have never had this problem with your F150 trucks before. Leaving your car with the service center on Sunday night for further inspection seems like a good idea. They may need more time to diagnose and address the issue properly. It is important to keep monitoring the oil levels and to follow up with the service center to ensure the problem is resolved.

The 2019 Ford F-150 equipped with a 5.0L V8 engine has an oil capacity of 8.8 quarts of SAE 5W-20 engine oil. It’s essential to adhere to the recommended oil type to guarantee optimal engine operation and longevity. Regular oil changes are vital for preserving your vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency.

Its a common problem with some of the 2019 makes. the problem spawns from a high intake manifold vacuum during some deceleration fuel shut off (DFSO) events resulting in oil being pulled into the combustion chamber from the crankcase, valve guides, and positive crankcase ventilation (PCV).