Ford F150 texas edition

What features are included in the “Texas Edition”? I’m originally from Texas but currently living in Washington state. I recently ordered a Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew with EcoBoost in Gloss Black.

I’ve come across photos of “Texas Edition” F-150s on this site, but it doesn’t appear as an option when I try to customize a truck on Ford’s website, even when using a Texas zip code.

Could anyone who owns a “Texas Edition” share what the package includes, and do you know when Ford stopped offering it?

Additionally, I’d appreciate it if anyone could share photos of their “Texas Edition”.

1 Like

The Ford F150 Texas Edition is a dealer-special package designed with Texans in mind.

Its exterior features include:

• The Texas Edition comes with a custom chrome grille, side steps, and an exhaust tip.
  • It features a front chrome bumper, built-in fog lights, and a chrome grille.
  • The wheelbase ranges from 17 to 20 inches, equipped with all-terrain tires.
  • Chrome sidesteps, a keypad system for the doors, and Ford signature details are part of the package.
  • The Texas Edition includes the FX4 sign, which comes with the FX4 off-road package.
  • The truck boasts a chrome rear bumper with backup sensors, a spray-in bed liner, and LED lights in the bed.
  • The tailgate even has an underneath camera.

Its interior features include:

• Custom-made car seats allow each owner to select their preference.
  • The electrically assisted power steering is fully wrapped in leather.
  • The steering wheel features basic radio controls.
  • The six-speed select shift automatic transmission allows manual shifting using the plus and minus buttons on the shifter.

Unfortunately, Ford stopped offering the Texas Edition hence no units are available in the market. Enjoy your Gloss Black Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew because although I have never used it, it sounds like a fantastic substitute.