Anyone installing, or anyone who has installed Raptor running boards on F150 successfully?

Hey, do you have any photos of F150 trucks with the OEM Raptor running boards installed?

And by the way, are you happy with your decision to install them?

4 Likes

I’ve come across a few folks who have them, and now I’m on the hunt for some pictures too.

3 Likes

You might want to check out the forum and look for a user called “XLTShaker.” I think they’ve got them installed on their truck right now.

2 Likes

I’ve got a set on my truck, and I’m pretty happy with them. I’ll snap a pic and share it once the weather clears up and I can give my truck a good clean.

2 Likes

Thanks Dolph, I’ll really appreciate bro!

4 Likes

Of course, I’ve got them on my truck, and I’m a big fan. If I ever got another F150, I’d definitely get them again. They’ve got great grip, especially when it’s wet out.

3 Likes

Hey, do you happen to have any photos of them installed on a truck without those big flares? I’m worried they might stick out too much and look odd without them.

3 Likes

Do you think these will fit directly onto an '18 without needing any adjustments to fit properly?

Hmm, seems like a good deal. I might consider offering a bit less, considering he’s only had them for a month!

https://offerup.com/item/detail/606780007/

1 Like

I don’t have any photos on hand, but I’d be happy to look them up for you. Just give me a moment to search for some images of F150 trucks with the OEM Raptor running boards installed

Just Google @Unclewaffl3s