2024 Bronco - Outer Banks

I am looking at one of these and liking everything about it so far. I’m a tall guy and I’m coming from a lifted truck. I like the Sasquatch as a concept and leaning heavily towards it. It is an expensive addition that brings the price of the vehicle up about $10k when you add it all up since you need the bigger engine as well.

Anyone regret getting that package? Anyone do the same concept aftermarket and just love their setup instead?

It adds a TON of off-road capability. So if you aren’t going to use that off-road capability then it’s a bit like taking a fist of money and lighting it on fire.

BUT, it’ll also help with resale values, it’ll all be covered by factory warranty, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say they regretted that choice.

Mia said:
It adds a TON of off-road capability. So if you aren’t going to use that off-road capability then it’s a bit like taking a fist of money and lighting it on fire.

BUT, it’ll also help with resale values, it’ll all be covered by factory warranty, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say they regretted that choice.

Yeah I want to do more off road. I do just a little bit in my Tundra right now but I plan on going to the Roadeo and learning some legit trail driving. Thanks!

Mia said:

Yeah then it probably makes sense if you want to get into off-roading. You can also post over at Ford Bronco forums and see what other Bronco owners have to say.

We have a '24 Badlands with Sasquatch, and we love it. Now, if you’re not going to be doing any off-roading, then you really don’t need it as a feature. Unless you’re willing to pay an extra 10k for it to look cool that is.

Have you done a test drive of a Bronco? I drive an F-150 and was set on getting a Bronco until I drove one. I am a large human used to all the room in my truck. The Bronco was hard to get in and out of and I felt like I was way too close to the dash. I hated everything about the ride of that Bronco.

@Aydin
Yeah it was between this and an F-150 Tremor and I like the Bronco more. Didn’t feel that hard to get in and out of being 6’ and not too large.