Will a factory Ford F150 wheel with 6 lugs from 2019 fit my 2008 F150, which also has 6 lugs?

Hey everyone!

I’m new here and brand new to owning a truck. I’m eager to soak up all the knowledge I can from you!

I hope you don’t mind me asking a basic question, but…

Can I use a factory Ford F150 wheel (6 lugs) from 2019 on my 2008 F150 (also 6 lug)?

Before I buy a set from Facebook Marketplace, I wanted to make sure by checking with the experts here!

Hello! I’d be happy to help you with that.

1. First, confirm that both trucks have the same 6-lug pattern, such as 6x135mm. You can check this in your vehicle’s manual or online.

2. Next, request the wheel size, including the diameter and width, as well as the offset, from the seller.

3. Then, visit a website to compare the wheel specifications for your 2008 and

If all match, the wheels should fit! Enjoy your truck!

Hey there!

Welcome to the truck community! It’s always exciting to see new faces around here, and I’m glad you’re reaching out for some advice.

So, about your question on wheel compatibility – it’s a good one. The key things to look at are the bolt pattern, offset, and hub bore.

Generally, Ford F150 models from 2004 to 2008 share similar specs, and then there’s another group from 2015 to 2021 that match up.

Your 2008 and a 2019 are from different groups, but since they’re both 6-lug, there’s a chance they could fit.

However, there are often slight differences in offset and hub size that could affect the fitment.

It’s always best to check the exact specs of the wheels you’re looking at. If you can get the measurements from the seller, that would be ideal. Otherwise, a quick call to a Ford dealer or a trusted mechanic should give you the confirmation you need.

Remember, even if the bolt pattern is the same, the wheels might sit differently on your truck due to the offset or hub bore differences.

It’s all about making sure everything lines up perfectly for a smooth ride.

Hope this helps, and feel free to keep the questions coming.

That’s what we’re all here for. Enjoy your truck and all the adventures ahead!