Who understands p0451 code

My check engine light came on a few weeks ago with a P1451 code. I changed out the purge valve and cleared that code, but now it’s showing a P0451 code. I have a 2015 F150 Sport with the V6 2.7L Ecoboost engine. The suggested repair is the Fuel Tank Pressure Switch, but I can’t find anything definitive on where it’s located or if the truck has one when I search for parts. Any suggestions? Thank you.

i visited a car expert and he says Instead of attempting to diagnose or fix the problem yourself, it’s advisable to bring your car to a qualified mechanic. They can accurately diagnose the cause of the P0451 code and recommend the appropriate repairs.

Multiple leak places could exist. Make sure your fuel cap is tight, and if it is, get a mechanic to perform a smoke test on it. An EVAP solenoid appears to be the first component in the system to fail. Although I haven’t done it on my 2014 yet, they are usually rather easy to fix. However, unless a smoke test indicates that it isn’t sealing well, there’s no need to replace it.

Replace the gas cap if the evap code reappears. It is also advisable to address the unrelated vacuum line issues.