What wheels are best for a Mustang?

I’m looking to buy new wheels soon and wanted your thoughts. I’m considering some all-black ones from American Muscle, but I’m not sure if I should go all black. Bronze might look nice, but the good bronze wheels I’ve seen are a bit expensive. What color do you think looks good with black paint? Do you have any wheel recommendations for my Mustang in the $200-300 range?

Hi Donna, For a Mustang, popular wheel choices include lightweight forged wheels for performance, classic spoke designs for a vintage look, and modern alloy wheels with aggressive styling to enhance its appearance and handling.

When I was customizing my Mustang, I faced a similar dilemma between all-black and bronze wheels. Black wheels have a sleek, aggressive look that complements black paint well, giving the car a cohesive and bold appearance. However, bronze wheels can add a unique contrast and a touch of flair, though they tend to be pricier. In the $200-300 range, I found that American Muscle offers quality black wheels like the AMR or Bullitt styles, which are both stylish and affordable. Ultimately, I chose black wheels for their versatility and cost-effectiveness, but either option can enhance your Mustang’s look depending on your personal style preference.

1 Like

I prefer multi-spoke wheels for daily use. The five spokes clearly remind me of a drag set-up. But do whatever makes you feel happy in the car.