What features are included in the Texas Edition of the F-150?

Hey guys, so I’m originally from Texas, but now I’m living in Washington state. I just placed an order for a Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew with EcoBoost in Gloss Black.

I’ve come across some photos here of F-150s labeled as “Texas Edition,” but strangely enough, it’s not showing up as an option when I try to customize a truck on Ford’s website (even when I use a Texas zip code).

Does anyone who owns a “Texas Edition” F-150 know what exactly comes with that package, and when Ford stopped offering it?

Also, if anyone’s got photos of their “Texas Edition,” I’d love to check them out!

The Texas Edition package may also include upgrades to the interior, such as premium upholstery, heated and ventilated seats, and additional storage compartments, to enhance comfort and convenience for drivers and passengers.

It’s essentially an XLT with the chrome package and (for '09-10) the 5.4L engine, along with some nice badges.

There’s nothing particularly unique about it; it seems more like a marketing tactic to appeal to Texas buyers by adding “Texas Edition” to the mix. Many truck manufacturers offer similar “Texas Editions.” If it had something more distinctive, like “Texas Edition” stitched into the seats or the outline of the state, I might have been interested. But just for some stick-on badges, I decided to pass.