How much would you pay for this 2019 GT Premium (37,000 miles)?

I have owned this car for a year, and it has been well maintained. Since I am about to become a father, I need a more family-friendly vehicle. I would like to know what you all think this car is worth. The tires are only a year old with plenty of tread left no burnouts, unfortunately. The interior is in great condition, and there are just a few minor exterior blemishes from daily use. I am hoping to get $40-45k for it.

In the photos, there is a crack on the windshield, but it has been professionally replaced.

$40–45k is what I’d like to receive for the car.

Without providing any further details (AT or MT? Pack of performance? etc.)

Dude, you can usually get a Bullitt of that year with fewer kilometers and in the same condition for forty to forty-five. When the Bullitt debuts with the PP1 modifications and certain engine enhancements, not to mention the potential addition of a magnitude suspension, it will be difficult to defend spending that much for a standard GT. You’re asking for too much, unless there’s a PP2 fitted on that GT, considering you can get a mechanically better example from the same year—in a limited edition, no less—for the money you’re aiming for.

1 Like

Certainly, the market has improved, but not significantly.
While it’s good to aim high and question valuations, in this case, your expectations seemed overly optimistic.
However, there’s no harm in asking.