How much does the 2024 Ford Mustang cost?

Hey Ford lovers, I am thinking about getting a 2024 Ford Mustang and am trying to figure out how much it would cost. Can anyone provide pricing information for the various trims and models?

Are there any significant differences in cost between them?

1 Like

Based on my research, the 2024 Ford Mustang has a wide range of pricing depending on the trim level. The base Mustang EcoBoost model starts at $32,515 MSRP. The more powerful Mustang GT with a V8 engine starts at $41,960. The top-of-the-line Mustang Dark Horse trim, which features a 500-horsepower V8, has a starting price of $58,185. Prices can go even higher when adding optional packages and features. Overall, the 2024 Mustang offers a variety of performance and technology options at different price points to suit different budgets. The base model provides strong turbocharged four-cylinder power, while the V8 variants deliver exhilarating muscle car performance. Regardless of the trim, the redesigned 2024 Mustang promises an engaging driving experience.

1 Like

Hi guys, the base 2024 Ford Mustang EcoBoost fastback costs $30,920 and sports a four-cylinder turbocharged engine that generates 315 horsepower. This is the starting average price for the sports car class. The intermediate GT fastback has a basic price of $42,495 and a potent 480 horsepower V8 engine.

1 Like

I purchased mine at 52k, which included all the fees. The original price was 54k, but it went up to 56.5k after the dealer added some extras. Of course, there would have been additional taxes on top of that.