How much does it cost to get a truck repainted?

Hey everyone, I recently got an XLT in Alto Blue and love the truck, but I’m really disappointed with the weak paint job—it’s already got several chips. I’m not going to post pictures of the damage, but I’m curious: how much would a full paint job cost (rough estimate)? I have no experience with new cars and it seems to be getting dinged up more than I’d like. Thanks!

Repainting a truck like your Ford XLT in Alto Blue could cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 or more, depending on the quality of paint you choose. It’s wise to get estimates from auto body shops to get a clearer idea based on your truck’s condition and your preferences for durability.

A professional full paint job for a truck like the XLT in Alto Blue could cost anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000, depending on the complexity and quality desired. Getting quotes from local auto body shops would provide a more accurate estimate based on your specific needs.

1 Like

Hello, George. My spouse and I owned a body shop for a few years; I’m sure prices have risen since 2020. We were charging $10,000 for a colour change with minimal modifications.

1 Like

Hello
Probably between $2,000 to $20,000, depending on where you live and how much work is needed. Most likely.