Crate Engine 351 Windsor EFI?

Hello guys, Where can I find someone who sells a 351 Windsor crate engine set up for EFI?

1 Like

A crate engine 351 Windsor EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) is a popular choice for those looking to upgrade or replace the engine in their vehicle. This engine combines the classic power of the 351 Windsor with modern fuel injection technology, offering improved performance, reliability, and fuel efficiency.

Are there any specific horsepower or torque gains associated with the 351 Windsor EFI?

The 351 Windsor engine with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) is a popular choice for improving your vehicle’s performance. Here are some options for crate engines:

1. Summit Racing offers various Small Block Ford 351W crate engines, some with EFI systems.
  2. ATK High Performance Engines sells a Small Block Ford 351W crate engine with 390 horsepower and 420 torque, available with an EFI system.
  3. Edelbrock has a Pro-Flo 4 EFI system for the Small-Block Ford 351W engine, featuring a 4150-Style intake manifold and 35 Lb/Hr injectors, capable of 550 horsepower with 58 p.s.i. fuel pressure.
  4. Tri Star Engines offers a 351W Performance Ford Crate Engine that can be tested on a dynamometer and comes with an EFI upgrade option.

Is there anything specific you’d like to know about 351 Windsor EFI crate engines? I can help you find out things like typical horsepower gains, common applications, or even places to purchase one.