Are Ford Fusions good cars?

Hey Ford Lovers, I’m looking for a used car and found some Ford Fusions with 100-130k miles that fit my budget. My family has Fords, and my last car was a Mazda. How reliable are Ford Fusions, and how many miles can they last?

2 Likes

I adore them; I’m on my second one. My first one was a 2011 SE with over 200,000 miles before it was totaled due to hitting some deer; otherwise, no problems.

2 Likes

As a Ford owner, I’ve discovered that using synthetic oil and changing it every 5,000 miles can help your vehicle reach its full service life. Older Ford Fusion models frequently accumulated up 200,000 to 250,000 miles.
However, later models lack that level of road expertise. Ford Motor Co. is always innovating and changing their vehicles, thus parts used in prior models may not be the same as those in subsequent models. This method may reduce the longevity of newer models.

2 Likes

Ford Fusions are generally considered reliable vehicles. Having owned one some five years ago I would say that you won’t regret acquiring that unit.
According to Ford experts, with proper maintenance, the Ford Fusion can last for about 15 years or approximately 250,000 miles on average. If you drive around 12,000 miles per year, that could mean up to 17 years of use. Interesting isn’t it?

1 Like

The Ford Fusion has generally been regarded as a good car, especially for those seeking a reliable midsize sedan.