2020 F150 leveling kit

Hey everyone! I don’t know much about cars, so I could use some help. I just got a 2020 XLT 4x4 3.5L V6. I want to put a leveling kit on it and get bigger tires, maybe 17-inch rims. I mostly use it for camping, hunting, and driving on rough roads and trails in the forest. I’ve seen people talking about leveling kits here, but they usually already know what size tires they want. I’m not sure about that yet (maybe 34-inch? 35-inch?). Can anyone recommend a good leveling kit and tire combo for off-road driving? Thanks a lot for your help!

For your 2020 XLT 4x4, a 2-inch leveling kit paired with 34-inch tires on 17-inch rims would be ideal.

A 2-inch leveling kit would be a good ideal…

Welcome to the world of truck modding my friend. Let’s @Jason get your 2020 F-150 XLT ready to dominate those trails.

Here’s the thing about leveling kits and tires:

They must work together.

So, to pick the perfect combo, we need to decide on tire size first.

Tire Talk:

• 34-inch: Good choice for off-roading without major modifications. Fits well with a 2-inch leveling kit.
  • 35-inch: More aggressive option, might require trimming for clearance and a 2.5-inch leveling kit (or even a small suspension lift).

Leveling Kit Lowdown:

• 2-inch: Keeps things balanced and works well with 34-inch tires.
  • 2.5-inch: Allows for 35-inch tires, but might require minor trimming.

Here’s a starting point:

• Tires: Consider 34-inch all-terrain tires with a good off-road tread pattern.
  • Leveling Kit: Look for a reputable brand offering a 2-inch lift.