2.5 inches leveling kit f150

I just bought a brand new 2019 F150 LTX Sport 4WD and am really excited to be a truck owner. I am thinking about adding a leveling kit to make the front end the same height as the back.

I have heard that a 2.5 inch leveling kit is a good option to achieve that. Is that so? I don’t tow much, so I don’t need the rake where the front is lower. I am new to this whole leveling kit thing, so any advice would be helpful.

3 Likes

Adding a leveling kit can indeed help achieve a balanced stance between the front and rear of your vehicle. A 2.5-inch leveling kit is often recommended for the F150 to make the front end the same height as the back, especially if you’re not planning to tow frequently. This size is considered by many F150 owners to be the best for a perfectly level truck

2 Likes

Here’s how I installed a 2.5 inch leveling kit on my Ford F150: I used the MotoFab Lifts F15-2.5 kit, which includes CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers, hardware, and instructions. Installation took about 1-2 hours without needing to disassemble the struts or coils. The kit raised my F150’s front end by a true 2.5 inches while maintaining the factory ride quality. MotoFab’s spacers are powder-coated black to match the stock suspension and are made in the USA with a lifetime warranty. Leveling kits like this are a popular and affordable way to level out the front and rear height difference on lifted trucks. They provide a more aggressive stance while still allowing the use of the factory shocks and springs. With the 2.5" lift, I was able to fit larger 33" tires on my F150 for improved off-road capability and style.

1 Like